Kratom for Pain Relief – Forget Prescription Drugs
Are you looking for the best natural pain reliever? Worry no more. Kratom for pain relief is all you need to have. Kratom whose botanical name is “Mitragynaspeciosa” is an herb believed to have originated from Thailand, Myanmar, Malaysia, and many other Southeast Asian countries. Experts have classified it under one family with coffee (Rubiaceae). It is a natural treatment for pain of every kind and can be used by everyone. It can be used to treat chest pain, back pain, limb pain, muscle pain, pain resulting from the effects of surgery or pains following blunt objects’ pressure or even accident. Kratom has been approved by millions of users and professionals like doctors, herbalists, scientists, and many other persons who are interested in unconventional methods of healing as the best remedy for pain.
Why you must use Kratom
- This herb is safe and has no side-effect on its users – Kratom is a natural herb and is always used in its natural form. It does not expose its users to any form of discomfort as does most of the pain prescriptions. It contains no chemical component and its use does not lead to dependency. Its use as a solution for pain cannot interfere with your cognitive abilities, neither can it cause you to become inactive or fuddled. Kratom arouses pain reprieve receptors in your body without causing deterioration in brain alertness. More exciting, Kratom has been used since time immemorial and no complaint of side effects has been reported!
- It is the cheapest form of pain relief – There are several dealers selling this natural source of pain relief. Being a natural extract, Kratom is available at the lowest prices unlike every other chemical pain reliever you have always gone for at your home chemist.
- Once ordered you will get fast delivery -There are several delivery options available for everyone who desires to use this miracle herb. Based on the extend of your urgency, you can opt for the several delivery options.
- Kratom is legal –Having been medically approved for treating all forms, Kratom is legally traded and used in most countries of the world. Apart from being approved as a pain reliever, it has also been recommended for boosting energy and brightening mood. Despite being used for many decades, some few countries have banned and restricted this herb though. Some of these countries include Finland, Australia, Burma, Germany, Romania, Malaysia, and Thailand. It is argued that these countries restrict this herb on political grounds. For this reason, you must be cautious when using Kratom in these countries.
- Numerous benefits – Apart from helping relief pain, Kratom is effective in relieving diarrhea, management of diabetes, weight management, drug addiction remedy, energy creation, among many others. Medical experts have also proved that Kratom is very effective in the bringing about mind alertness, sexual stimulation, promotion of social interaction, emotional motivation among many others. The list of benefits that arise due to the use of this herb is endless.
- Positive feedbacks – There are thousands of positive reviews online made by persons who have confirmed that this herb is excellent. These individuals testify that Kratom has aided them overcome severe pains like headaches, chest pains, wounds pain, arthritis, among many more.
How it is administered
- Most people use the herb’s leaves. The leaves are chewed in its natural form though after the removal of the leaves’ veins. To enhance its long life, the leaves can be dried and chewed just like the green ones.
- The dry leaves can be crushed into smaller pieces or made into powder form. The powder or crushed leaves can be dissolved in water and taken as a mixture. It is advisable to take this solution immediately it is mixed. The powder is dissolved in water and shaken or stirred to make the powder to dissolve well. After shaking the mixture, it is best to swallow it immediately before the powder settles. The powder may also be put in drinks like fruit juices.
- Kratom leaves or powder may be taken as tea. The powder or leaves are boiled in tea solution and the leaves strained. The strained laves or powder may be boiled afresh and the solution taken.
- Kratom may also be smoked, just like every other cigar. This option is not suitable because this herb is always taken in small quantities. It is therefore advisable to take maximum caution when opting to smoke it as it must be smoked in small quantities.
- Alternatively, Kratom tea can be evaporated so as to extract paste that can be used. The paste can be used immediately or used in later date. The extracts may be used in its form or dissolved in hot water and taken in a solution form.
- Kratom may also be consumed with other herbal tea. The powder may be administered in black tea, or mixed with coffee. Since the tea normally possesses an unpleasant taste to many, the taste may be neutralized by adding some more honey or sugar.
It is advisable to use Kratom when you are not busy. If taken when relaxed, studies indicate that maximum results are attained. It is prudent to take it prior to getting to bed, probably an hour earlier. Many users who have observed this guideline have had excellent outcomes as they have proved that this pain reliever works best when your body is relaxed. Try this and you will realize the truth behind this powerful herb when you wake up in the morning.
Maximum results are attained through continuous use of Kratom. The results can be realized if it is taken People using it for the first time might feel some nausea due to the strength of the alkaloids but continued use will bring their feelings to normalcy.
If you desire to be one of the many people testifying the wonderful performance of Kratom, don’t hesitate to talk to us.